2017 LDA Conference
Pre-conference dinner: Friday July 7th
Conference: Saturday July 8th
Venue: Streatham Court, University of Exeter
What do we know, where are the research gaps and who is doing something about them?
Come and join us for a stimulating day of information, discussion and networking on one of the most delightful campuses in the UK. Some hills mind, if you want to explore, but worth it.
The full programme will be announced when finalised, but topics include
- Lyme disease in the UK: interactions and dependencies
- Different concepts in Lyme disease diagnosis; what can we use now and what do we need for the future?
- Pets, pet owners and Lyme disease
- A global update: what is going on around the world
- Borrelia bacteriophages for diagnosis of Lyme disease and relapsing fever
- Other tick-borne infections in the UK – what do we know?
- UK research: plans and progress
The conference fee covers coffee, lunch and tea breaks and a literature pack as well as conference sessions. There will be ample opportunity for discussions with both speakers and fellow delegates.
Download a PDF of full details of the venue, pricing, accommodation, travel directions, payment methods etc.
If you have any queries contact us via the conference team email address.
The Friday night dinner and B&B accommodation is at Holland Hall, with fantastic views from the terrace. We shall try to lay on good weather, but no promises.