Would you like to hear what researchers and doctors were discussing at the recent International Conference on Lyme Borreliosis and Other Tick-Borne Diseases (ICLB 2022)? Join our webinar on October 20th and hear the inside news.
We funded Lucy Delaney, a UK Research Fellow, to travel to Amsterdam and at this webinar we shall be finding out about some of the talks themselves, and also asking –
- Are there any major breakthroughs?
- Has the COVID pandemic changed anything?
- Were people talking about continuing symptoms after treatment?
- Is there any news on how we could improve the testing?
- Were people happy to talk to you? Any useful contacts for the future?
- Has it helped your own research into UK Lyme disease?
This webinar is via zoom and free to attend.
PostScript – PDFs of the 2 talks have now been added to the website, so if you were unable to join us, or want a reminder, then have a look.