If you would like to join the mailing list for our newsletters contact our press officer – see contact us. Previous newsletters can be downloaded here. All are in PDF format and about 130KB in size.
- LDA conference – Moving forward – a preview of what we are going to hear and discuss
- NICE – also on the move – the latest developments in the NICE guideline process
- PHE doctors’ day – some detail of the doctors’ day that Public Health England is holding in Cambridge on 16th September
- UK activity – a few notable things that have happened in the UK
- Lyme serology – further insights – summary of a recent ECDC review of LB serology tests
- ID-Lyme: funding for new test development – funding news of a new test
- LDA’s activity – a snapshot and where to look for more
- NICE in action – news about the process for NICE guidelines for Lyme disease
- Epidemiology – it’s all in the mind – how different people view the figures
- Chronic LB – is it, or isn’t it?
- Persisting LB following treatment – does it?
- LDA presenting posters – a couple of posters we have presented at recent conferences
- The PLEASE trial reports – a preliminary comment on the Netherlands’ trial
- Meanwhile, UK research – briefly what is going on here
- A new year underway – progress over the past months.
- Lyme@JohnCaudwell.com – some observations.
- Press coverage – links to a few recent examples.
- … and in the BMJ – which had some coverage of Lyme disease.
- NICE at last – a description of the process.
- What you can do – help spread the word to doctors.
- LDA Conference 2015 – advance notice
- Working together – some Nottingham incidents
- New test development – news and links on tests in development
- LDA activity in June/July 2015 – what we have been up to
- Clinician education – what is needed and what we are doing
- Trust me, I’m a Doctor – an example of how we contribute to TV programmes
- Further reading – a link to an article on UK B burgdorferi strains
- Details of LDA conference 2015 – speakers and topics
- RCGP e-learning module on Lyme disease – update on numbers
- Tick collection – details of a UK tick project
- A better approach to serology – 2nd article on the limitations of current blood tests
- LDA activity March-May 2015 – what we did
- Twitter Activity in May 2015 – a view of how Tweets are propagated
- PHE Lyme disease Open Day – description of speakers and talks
- Have we progressed? – progress (or not) on the country’s objectives
- LDA’s February in numbers – a snapshot of what we did in February 2015
- Treatment of Lyme disease – What do we actually know?
- LDA Conference – preview of topics
- In the news – Willy Burgdorfer and Canada’s new Federal Framework on Lyme disease
- UK tick collecting planned – new PhD project using volunteers
- Also coming up in the UK -conferences and exhibitions
- Negative Lyme disease serology – a discussion of how this can happen in a case of genuine Lyme disease
- LDA help desk experience – what we are experiencing
- So what are we doing? – current thrust of work