If you have an User ID, you can use this page to change any gift aid declaration made to Lyme Disease Action.

Lost your User ID

User ID

email address

Please detail any changes in your Tax circumstances.


  1. If you no longer pay tax on your income and capital gains equal to the tax that Lyme Disease Action reclaims, please give details below.
  2. If you are unsure whether your donations qualify for Gift Aid relief, see leaflet IR 65 which explains what you, as a donor, need to do.
  3. Please notify Lyme Disease Action if you change your name or address.

Any other questions, please see our Donations – Frequently Asked Questions