PHE are now sending out confirmation of places at their open day on March 25th in Kensington. This includes an updated programme. The main changes are
- The Scottish View on Lyme Disease will be presented by Dr Roger Evans alone – Dr Emma Watson is not listed
- “PHE tick awareness campaigns” is no longer listed, but Dr Jolyon Medlock’s presentation is slightly longer
- Dr Randi Eikland from Norway will now be presenting “Neuroborreliosis: Challenges and experiences from Norway”
- There is no mid-morning coffee break
- Dr Chris Newton and Dr Armin Schwarzbach will be speaking – title to be confirmed
- The Q&A session is longer at 55 minutes
You can download this version of the programme dated 16th March 2014.